So after reviewing all the benefits of raising your fees, you still might be asking yourself, is now the right time raise to my fees?
Find out exactly by taking this short 8 Question Test below….
1. My clients recommend my business to their friends and family. True or False?
2. My lowest paying clients are my most high maintenance clients. True or False?
3. 95+% of my clients have a great experience and I receive very few complaints. True or False?
4. I want to increase my income by at least 15% in the next year. True or False?
5. I have some clients who rarely follow through and take action. True or False?
6. My fees are less than or equal to my top 3 competitors in my niche. True or False?
7. I know my services are worth more than I’m charging, but still get nervous when I think of raising my fees. True or False?
8. I haven’t raise my fees in the past 18 months. True or False?
Add up the number of “True” Answers above.
0-2 “True” answers: Your fees are probably right where they need to be for this coming year.
2-4 “True” answers: The value you are providing exceeds what you are charging and you should start strategically planning to raise your prices in the next 6 months.
5-8 “True” answers: The time is NOW to raise your fees! The value you are providing is far exceeding what you are charging and you may be doing yourself and your clients a disservice by undercharging.
If you would like raise your fees with boldness and integrity, my 6-Figure Freedom program may be just the thing for you. It’s the signature program that I created to help digital marketing consultants get to 6-figures, fast, and spend more time with their family.
Chris Rudolph is a husband, father of 3, and a Freedom Business Coach for Digital Marketers. He specializes in working with those who are underpaid, hustling around the clock or missing out on valuable family time build their own Freedom Agency. He helps them grow their income, scale with a team and enjoy more time with their family.